A Use Case For Identifying Threats on Dark Web Forums
In the process of investigating a threat actor, the Searchlight Cyber threat intelligence team observed the individual targeting a European government agency.
This report looks at how this dark web intelligence was used by the government agency to remediate the vulnerability before it was exploited – effectively stopping the attack before it could begin.
FIND OUT HOW:
- Monitoring dark web forums can alert to a potential attack against an organization.
- Dark web traffic can indicate a potential network breach.
- Threat actor activity can be tracked and investigated.
- Dark web intelligence can be used to identify and mitigate malware installed on the network.
- Early warning signs in dark web intelligence can be used to stop attackers in their tracks and prevent an incident from ever taking place.