Thursday 29 February, 4-5 PM GMT | 11 AM – 12 PM EST
As one site closes and another opens. In this webinar, we’ll explore the shifting landscape of criminal activity on dark web forums, marketplaces, and messaging apps like Telegram.
We’ll also give examples of the most prevalent cyberattack techniques, including emerging malware strains and the use of phishing, vishing, and OTP bots in social engineering attacks – as well as how traditional crime gangs are increasingly moving their drugs, human smuggling, and vehicle theft operations to dark web forums.
- How to keep up with the new and emerging dark web forums and marketplaces
- An overview of the latest malware strains and phishing techniques
- The need for continuous dark web monitoring and archiving of intelligence
- OCG operations for human smuggling and vehicle theft moving to the dark web
- How law enforcement and cybersecurity teams can stay ahead of these changes
Head of Product at Searchlight Cyber
Threat Intelligence Analyst at Searchlight Cyber
Head of Product Marketing at Searchlight Cyber