Careers: Full Stack Web Developer
Our innovative and industry leading R&D company is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join us at a time where we're experiencing rapid growth. You’ll have the opportunity to work on some world-leading projects in the Cyber Security sector, joining a small, niche and friendly team of developers to help maintain our web based tools on a project that helps protect international organisations, agencies, companies & vulnerable people from malicious actors across the Internet & Darknet.
Company Perks & Benefits:
- Casual Dress.
- Modern, Spacious & Air Conditioned Office.
- Free on-site parking.
- Regular company lunches & BBQs
- NEST Pension
- Web Design, UI & UX Principles
- Knowledge of PHP
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Experience with debugging & tackling code challenges
- Experience with a PHP Framework, prefereably Laravel.
- Experience with Git, such as BitBucket, GitLab or GitHub.
- Experience with frontend tools such as Yarn or NPM.
- An understanding of Virtualisation, prefereably Docker.
- Understanding of Linux and the command line.
- Understanding of Apache / Nginx / Etc...
- Experience with ElasticSearch.
Applying for this Position
Please send your CV, a cover letter and examples of previous work to at firstname.lastname@example.org